Friday, October 29, 2010

Fun with Glitzers!

Sometimes it's nice to start with a blank slate. For these two cards that's exactly what I did. I really just started with a white card base. And maybe I've been watching too much Project Runway and Mondo, but I just started combining these different patterned Glitzers. I think this is such a great fast card, and perfect for mailing. And with Valentine's Day not too far off, both of these will work great to start my stash.


Glitz Design "Maya" Glitzer Stickers
Glitz Designs "Distressed Couture" Cardstock Stickers


I really had so much fun arranging these Glitzers I thought I'd try the same effect with the Distress Couture.

Glitz Design "Distressed Couture" Glitzer Stickers
Glitz Designs "Distressed Couture" Cardstock Stickers 
 Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Fabulous cards! love the pink one!

Karen B. said...

Those look like they'd be a lot of fun in real life, love the colors and the layers.

AGohl said...

Cute! My sister would loooove that first card - Black, White, and Hot Pink are her favorite colors in the world. :)

Monica K. said...

These are gorgeous! Love them!

Tracey said...

LOVE these both!!! ESpecially the first colour combo...PERFECT!!!

Kary said...

Courtney, this is a great idea!! I have the glitzers but never thought of using them like this. Very cool! Both cards are lovely.