No really I do love Webster Pages. I really can't wait to see their booth at CHA! This is a card I made using some of my favorite go to pieces of patterned paper.
1. Create card from cardstock. Cover with patterned paper.
2. Cut slightly smaller piece of patterned paper and adhere by sewing.
3. Cut out frame from patterned paper, tie bow and adhere.
4. Stamp sentiment on stripe of cardstock.
5. Scor and fold cardstock, cut tips and adhere.
Stamps: (Sentiments) American Crafts
Ink: (Onyx Black) VersaFine
Cardstock: (Ivory) Gina K
Patterned Paper: (Life's Portrait Reflections, Lullaby Dreamland) Webster Pages
Ribbon: (Black Satin) May Arts
Thread: (White) Coats & Clark
Thanks for all the feedback yesterday! It's so nice to know you're not weird. OR that we are ALL weird. Check back tomorrow for another EBTKS challenge!