Hey there! It's time for another Everything but the Kitchen Sink challenge, and Ann is got a GOOOOD one.
1. Make card from cardstock.
2. Cut 5.5" x 4" stripe of patterned paper.
3. Cut stripe of patterned paper, stamp sentiment.
4. Emboss aluminum foil, adhere both aluminum foil and paper.
5. Adhere stripe of tape and tie bow. Adhere piece.
6.Stamp leaf stamp twice, cut and adhere with foam tape.
Stamps: Funky Foliage, Woodgrain Silhouettes Additions (WPlus9)
Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine)
Patterned Paper: Amy Butler
Cardstock: Basic Grey (Stampin' Up)
Misc: Ribbon Hibiscus Burst (Papertrey Ink), Teal Tape (Lovemytapes), Aluminum Foil, Houndtooth Embossing Folder (Cricut)
Everything but the Kitchen Sink.
Practicing Creativity is now on Facebook! Come join in the conversation!
Practicing Creativity is sponsoring the City Crafter Challenge! Barefoot Summer is up for grabs!