Okay this is so my kind of challenge. Not only did I just buy a pack of tissue paper, but I just love using this kind of stuff! So I broke out my all time two favorite PTI sets and got to work (In Bloom and Big and Bold Sentiments).
To create the card:
1. Create card from cardstock.
2. Stamp flowers and dots in the background.
3. Run a strip of adhesive across your card. You'll use this to adhere your tissue paper as you ruffle along it. Ruffle the first strip of orange tissue paper.
4. Ruffle the second strip of purple (for this one I did a more messy ruffle).
5. Stamp sentiment and adhere.
6. Stitch along the bottom of sentiment.
Stamps: In Bloom, Big and Bold Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Snow Chalk (Hero Arts)
Cardstock: True Black, Plum Pudding (Papertrey Ink)
Thread: White (Coats and Clark)
Tissue Paper: Orange, Purple (Target)