Friday, March 4, 2011

Practicing Creativity Sketch Challenge

It's Friday, and the design team and I thought we'd have a little fun as we are gearing up for the release next week. So after a few request we have a fun sketch for you.

Here's what I came up with:


I used Nature's Wonder, Another Year, and some of my favorite teal grosgrain.

Check out Karen's card (she used Nature's Wonder too and Chatterbox):
And Dana's card (again we didn't plan this but she used Nature's Wonder and For the Love of Grids):
Valerie made this super cute card using Look Up! Additions!


Come play along with us! The winner will get three Practicing Creativity stamp sets! You have until next Friday night to play along!

17 comments:

Valerie said...

Love that card Courtney - fantastic color combo and swooning over that number background!

FLEUR de Lo said...

YAY!! I love when you do these. Now is only this BLASTED flu would ease up so I can play along...

Lisa Petrella said...

Super fun sketch---so versatile---and LOVE the samples you and your DT created!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Sum said...

Pretty card, Court! You are so talented. :O)

Lynnette said...

OOOh, love your card (and the DT of course,) and this sketch is awesome. I will be making time to play. Gotta ink up some PCD stamps!

~Tammy~ said...

What a great sketch!!! As always, super work by the design team!!!

Eve said...

I love this fun sketch!

Elise said...

THESE cards are absolutely, the BEES knees! Gosh, girl! I have MISSED you and your fabby designy pals fantastic creations! WOW! I will TRY {!!!} to grab some crafty time and get in YOUR game! Yipeeee!

~amy~ said...

Such wonderful inspiration...thanks ladies!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

What a great sketch, fun to pull out some Practicing Creativity goodies.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Thanks for the sketch....just created one of my fav cards of all time using your stamps!! :)

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous Sketch. Love it and also the stamps.Great inspirational cards by the DT.

Isha Gupta said...

Love this sketch. Wish had more time to play.Thanks for the great inspirations from the DT. Love your stamps...

Lynnette said...

Bummer, I missed the cut off for the challenge:( I made two cards for it. OH well, best of luck to the participants

Lynnette said...

If this is duplicative, I apologize. I exited out before I got confirmation that my comment was received. I did make two cards to play along, but the collection was closed when I went to upload:( Thanks for the inspiration, and best of luck to the participants!

{PurpleD} said...

So sorry I saw this challenge so late! Wish I could have played! :-)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Curious to know who was the winner.... great job ladies!