Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Baby Gifts with Little Bundle

We are back today with some super cute gifts we made with Little Bundle. For my project I wanted to make a cute little mini-scrapbook. I seriously had SO much fun making this one.
I think for me it all started with the color combination. And I used Carved Love, For the Love of Dots, and For the Love of Grids to create all of my patterns.
 
For this page I created a cute little pocket to add some cute little things.
I can't wait to give this to someone. And don't you love the For the Love of Grids pattern with the Birch pattern from Carved Love.

 Karen  


 
Dana also used Fall Fest on this patter. Isn't it cute with the buttons?
 
 Isn't this box banner so cute? I just love it. 

So what's your favorite baby gift? Make sure you check back tonight at midnight (Eastern time) for the big release!

12 comments:

Ujjwal said...

There is some really beautiful inspiration on this post. Loving the baby cuteness :)

Valerie said...

Love your album Courtney - & wow, Little Bundle looks great with the Carved set!

Lynnette said...

WOWZA, these are just stunning projects. I can't pick just one as a favorite, they're all too cute.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Fabulous projects! Your book is very cool!

Ashley Newell said...

Awww, these are so cute!!! I love all the baby gifts!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the variety the DT has come up with, no favorite, love them all.

Lisa Petrella said...

Adorable album, Courtney!! Such a great way to use multiple PCD sets!!! Lovin' the look of this set!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Adorable! I love the album....perfect baby gift to capture memories!

Emily Echols said...

Cute little stuff Courtney!

~Tammy~ said...

These samples are pure awesome! Great job DT!!

jen said...

I love making baby blankets for close friends- super soft on one side & satin on the other!!! :)
Love all the dt projects!!!

Amy Kolling said...

More awesome DT projects!!! They are just stunning! Love the baby themed set Karen!