Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Release Week Winners

Hey there! Super excited to show you a couple of more products we'll be carrying in the store this release, but first you'll want to watch this Crinkly Stained Ribbon tutorial video by my friend Ashley Newell.


You can also watch the video here.

We'll be carrying all the supplies you need at the store to create your own crinkly ribbon! Ivory Silk and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist!
And more glimmer mist colors! I've already made some of my own ribbon and it's just so fun! Seriously you'll love having control of your colors! Here's the card where I used some of my Honey Dew Mist to make my own crinkly ribbon!


And now for our winners!


Day 1 - Guess Game with a Twist

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
26
Brandi  said...
Bicycles of course! All of the photos have a bicycle in them! I hope this is true because I love this idea!!!


Day 2 - The Whole Cycle

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
7
Timestamp: 2010-08-05 02:55:59 UTC

Michele Gross said...
Wow! DT did a fabby job as always :) These cards are wonderful and I can't wait to see more!!
Hmmm...can't think of a good bike memory but I'll bet I could create some fun memories playing with this new set!! :D

Day  3 - Chatterbox

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
32
Jenn  said...
I seriously love my hubby of course! Cute cards!



Email me at Courtney@practicingcreativitydesigns.com!

I'll be back in an hour for the big release!

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Congrats to all the winners!
Great tutorial and just love this technique and the look of the ribbon.

Brandi said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited! Happy dance!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

congrats to the winners and great tutorial!