Happy Tuesday! I got several questions about our new fabric tape in the store. So I made a quick tutorial on just one way to use it. There are really so many other ways. I saw some beautiful flowers made with fabric tape at CHA as well.
You can also view it on YouTube here.
Here's the card I used for the video.
Stamps: The Whole Cycle, Chatterbox (Practicing Creativity)
Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine)
Cardstock: Sweet Corn (Gina K), Solar White (Neenah)
Patterned Paper: Holiday (Studio Calico)
Fabric Tape: Lemon Gingham (Love My Tapes)
1. Make card from cardstock.
2. Cut patterned paper slightly smaller and adhere.
3. Stamp bike, basket and flowers. Color bike and flowers.
4. Paper piece basket.
5. Stamp sentiment. Adhere piece.
6. Adhere fabric tape, making three ruffles, sew along fabric tape.
I know two straight days with Copics... weird.