Saturday, February 13, 2010

Etsy Inspired Challenge #75

It's time for a new Etsy Inspire Challenge. I really loved this challenge. This week's shop is Spin Designs. I really love several of her designs (hint hint Chase). So clean and graphic. Here is the image that really jumped out at me for a card, and my inspiration is very easy to see:

And here's my card:
Cardstock: Basic Black (Stampin' Up)
Paterned Paper: Your Life. Beautiful. (Webster Pages)
Ink: Vintage Cream (PTI)
Stamps: Key To My Heart (Practicing Creativity)
Ribbon: Double Faced Satin (May Arts)

 
You'll have to check out the rest of her shop for even more inspiration. And this week's sponsor is Dustin Pike! And check out these super talented girls for even more inspiration:

Lisa (Feb Guest)
Shannon

Head over to the Etsy Inspired blog for more details!


-----------


You're Dandy is popping up in blog land. Here's another two amazing projects:

Wendy
Karen

20 comments:

Kerry said...

Great card! I love how you took the inspiration piece and created your own heart within a square.

~amy~ said...

gorgeous inspiration piece AND card!

Kathy Jones said...

What a fabulous card you've created from the inspiration piece!!! Love your design, colours and that fabulous bow!!

StampinCathy said...

This is just stunning and love that bow.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Lovely! So simple yet so beautiful!

Michelle said...

I love it when you make those stark B/W cards - just so bold. That ribbon is fantastic too!

Laurel said...

Holy that is absolutely gorgeous!

Sammye Jo said...

Black & White make me happy :) lol. great job!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!!! A very beautiful cas card.

lisa a.

Lynnette said...

Hey Girl, this is just a stunner. I love that jewelry and your take on it as a card.

I did notice that you listed Key to My Heart as a PTI stamp set.... Don't sell yourself short girlie ;)

de said...

I love the black and white contrast! Amazing design!

Ann said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Courtney!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is gorgeous! :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

I love this Courtney! Great card!

Anonymous said...

Love your card and the inspiration piece. Great job.

Ashley Newell said...

This is GORGEOUS Court! I love what you did here!

wendyp said...

Gorgeous!!! Love what you created from the inspiration!

~kelly marie~ said...

Really cool interpretation! The card is gorgeous!

Winter said...

So pretty and it looks so much like the inspiration! :)

Kay said...

Really great! I like how you used the negative space for the heart. Perfect interpretation! ♥♥ Kay