Monday, November 30, 2009

EBTKS Around the House Challenge

Well, you'll all have to wait one more day to see what Chase and I have been working so hard on. So make sure you check back tomorrow.

Today's the 30th and that means a new EBTKS challenge. Kelley whipped up this challenge and prize, and I think they are both fantastic. Here's the challenge:



And check out this prize for the winner - Big and Bold Wishes by PTI and a few buttons from EVERY PTI current buttons!

 
And here's what I came up with:

Stamps: Big and Bold Wishes (PTI)
Card Stock: Krafts (SU), White
Pattern Paper: Crate Paper
Button: Aqua Mist (PTI)



And you have to go check out the other girls cards. They are fantastic. 

Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see what you make. Head over to the EBTKS blog for more details and Mr. Linky!

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

cute courtney...love that crate paper!!! such a fun challenge:)

Christina Smith said...

Super cool!!

Tracey said...

LOVE this Courtney! Super cool idea on how to use the toothpicks! I really need to put my thinking cap on for this challenge!!!

Laural-Lee said...

So glad this is a month challenge because it is a challenging and requires quite a bit of thought. Can't wait to try and I would love to win those stamps.

Unknown said...

wow toothpicks, how kool

Stephanie said...

Another fun challenge - and great take on it!! gotta check the cabinet for toothpicks...I think I have some colored ones :)

Kay said...

Girl, you are SO creative!! Seriously!! This card is awesome and I would have never thought to do what you did with the toothpicks. You KNOW I'd love to get that Big and Bold stamp set in my hot little hands! LOL ♥♥ Kay

Lea L. said...

Such a cute card!! I really love what you did with the toothpicks!

♥Lea

Jessica said...

This is beautiful! Just found your blog today... going to have to check in more often! Love your work!

Jessica Witty
Paper Crafts Go-to-Gal