Tuesday, November 17, 2009

December Daily - the First Half

I think I forgot how messy scrapbooking can be. I'm really a clean work surface kind of girl, and that went totally out the window. It was a total mess, and I realized that I worked on this entire album standing up! Totally weird.

So here is the base for the first half of the album:


1 & 2
 
3 & 4
 
I'm going to have to redo 6. I tried using some spray ink to show just one number on the bingo card. Well. I really don't like it at all. So I'll have to rework that page. 
5 (with a little glossy accents)



Seven is a baseball card holder cut to fit. 
6, 7 & 8


9 & 10

11 & 12
 
I think page 12 is my favorite. I sewing on a little pocket from one of my sheets of baseball card holders. I had no idea if my sewing machine could sew onto acrylic - but it can!

Are you doing a December Daily? What holiday crafts are you planning? I had a ton of things I made last year. I can't wait to get started!

12 comments:

Carly said...

This book is totally amazing!! I have the same MF album and I just can't decide what to do with it; you've now given me so inspiration to get crackin' on it. Thanks!

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I'm going to be making an advent calendar and a 25 days of Christmas mini album.

Laurel said...

Love it! BTW I always craft standing up unless I'm fussy cutting or something.

Kay said...

Courtney, it's awesome! The page with the clock transparency is so COOL! And, the baseball card pocket is genius. I really need to make a December Daily book. Thanks for all the ideas! ♥♥ Kay

kari said...

It looks great! I'm almost finished with mine. This is my first time and I'm so excited.

Dana Gustafson said...

Yay! What an inspiring december daily. I always mean to do this....but...welll you know how it is :) I am loving yours!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous album! I love all the natural colors!

(-: Heidi

Christina Smith said...

Your pages look amazing! This is so pretty and it's going to be such a beautiful finished product! I can't wait to see the other pages!

Deanna said...

Stunning Courtney! Gotta get that sketch done tonight!

Elise said...

You are FABULOUS and this is one gigantic hunk of scrappy {HAMBLY!} fabiliciousness! YUUUUUUM! Makes me want to bust out my {HAMBLY!} scraps and PLAY! Awesome!

~kelly marie~ said...

So gorgeous! You make neutrals look so good! :)

Karen said...

YAY!!!!! I've been waiting to see how you make your December Daily! I haven't decided whether I'm going to do one this year or not. I'm taking that Jessica Sprague class, so I'm hoping that inspires me to get moving this year...I'm on Day 3. Last year, I made the gift tags and some of the wrapping paper. I'm making some more tags this year in the hopes of making enough to gift to some of my son's teachers. I have a few more things on the burner, but we'll see how many of them I get to! :>