Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy World Card Making Day!

Happy World Card Making Day! Kelley and I already going full force with our own projects, but I knew the first thing I wanted to do was try my hand at this month's Everything but the Kitchen Sink Challenge. And can I just say there are some amazing cards that have already been made. I've already been blown away! Thanks to everyone who's played along!



Yesterday I got this cute tree on a Shaw Flooring postcard. I think the tree is so cute. And check out that little owl in the middle!

Here's what else I used:
Stamps: Halloween Tags (PTI)
Cardstock: Black (SU)
Pattern Paper: American Crafts

I'm off to work on cards for a swap I'm doing with some of my blog friends, and play with all of Kelley stamps! I can't wait to see what you all are working on today!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Ann said...

Oh my word, that tree is CUTE! Happy WCMD!!! :D

Stephanie said...

That's some pretty cool mail you're getting!! I finally got something today that I can use :) Although I had plenty of 'please refinance your mortgage with us' junk that could've finally been put to use!

Glad you & Kelley are having a great day!

Elise said...

Oh, sweet baby Jack-o-lanterns and all things gorgeous and seasonal! This is SO flippin fabulous! {I might have just swallowed my gum!} YOU ROCK! Soooooooooooo wish I was in the neighborhood with you fun and crafty girls today! Rock on, babe!

Kay said...

Love the owl in the tree!! That's a postcard you got? It's ADORABLE!! I have to know what kind of glittery/shimmery paper that is. Did you die cut the bat from it? LOVE this card, Courtney!! Happy WCMD!! I hope you're enjoy it with your friends!! ♥♥ Kay

Melissa said...

What a great image--your card is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love this. I hope I get it in the mail. :)

~kelly marie~ said...

This turned out so cute! I love it!