Monday, October 12, 2009

Everything But The Kitchen Sink WINNER

Yes, we have a winner! And let me tell you we all had such a hard time. Rather than just one of us picking the winner we tried to do this by committee. I think that's really a great thing, since we all appreciate different styles etc.

So are you already tired of my talking... okay I'll get to it. Drum roll please...


goes to the maker of this fabulous card:

 
Randee you're the winner.  Email me at CourtneyMBaker@gmail.com, and I'll set up getting your prize. 
 
And again can I just say all of the cards were amazing. The creativity really blew me out of the water! I hope you'll all come back and join us on the 31st when we tell you next month's challenge. I've already heard the idea, and I can't wait to try it myself! 

Also, to my fellow bloggers, sorry for the lack of comments lately! Again I haven't been feeling well, so between that and trying to get out the door it's kind of crazy! Hopefully I'll catch up when I get back!


9 comments:

Laural-Lee said...

This card was indeed well done and worthy of winning. Congrats!

Kay said...

Congratulations to the winner. This is a VERY adorable card! Hope you start feeling better, Courtney!!! ♥♥ Kay

Randee E said...

AACCKK!! -Thanks soo much girls!! There were so many fabulous entires, I had so much fun looking through them all and seeing everyone's creation. Can't wait for the next challenge!

Elise said...

Yeah! What a gorgeous pumpkin card! {I'm all drooly!} This is superb! Such a fun challenge, girls! I CAN'T wait to see what's next! CAN'T WAIT, I tell you!

Linda Carson said...

Way to go Randee! Love your kitchen sink card! Very clever & creative!

Tiffany Heilman said...

Wow. I just love this card. Congrats to Randee for such a lovely card.

{PurpleD} said...

Beautiful card!! Great choice!

Stephanie said...

Congrats to Randee - what an awesome card!! hmmmm...my mailman better start bringing cuter mail :)

Melissa said...

Congrats to Randee!