Sunday, February 1, 2009

Felt Art.

I'm not exactly sure where I got this idea from, but I've been sewing and using felt a lot lately. I decided I needed to add some more stuff to my office at work. I'm going to do two more of these with flowers.

Also, a word of advice, if you decide to stitch this much on your paper your shoulder will be sore!



I used my Basic Grey stamps from the Bittersweet collection to add a little dimension in the background. Unfortunately, you can't really see it in my pictures. I also used my Bird and Blooms SU! die cut for the bird.

4 comments:

Sarah Stephens said...

coach,

this is the cutest thing i've seen in a long time. love it.

i am glad i can see what you are up to in nashville while i'm in the mississip.

Lauren Murrell said...

i've always wanted to sew with felt - that's adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

thats really cute courtney... i like it!!

Emily Echols said...

Cute....you need to take a picture of your office and put it on your blog.