Today is a sad day. We are wishing 2 Sketches 4 You goodbye. When I heard the news from Laura and Kazan I was sad, but I totally understood. These challenge sites really take a ton of work, and I know Laura and Kazan both have great things in store for us in the future.
All of the current design team and design team alumni are working with two fabulous sketches. I know you'll want to join us for these two final sketches!
And here's what I came up with (we are all focusing on miss you/good bye cards).
2. Cut stripe of cardstock and adhere to bottom of card base.
3. Cut a 2x3 piece of patterned paper. Stamp balloon and adhere.
4. Stamp balloon three more times, cut out balloon and accent piece adhere.
5. Stamp cloud, cut, and adhere with foam tape.
6. Stamp sentiment, adhere.
7. Tie bow and adhere ribbon.
Look Up Additions, You're Dandy (Practicing Creativity)
Cardstock: New Leaf, Hawaiian Breeze, Summer Sunrise (Papertrey Ink), Solar White (Neenah)
Ink: Powder Blue (Jenni Bowlin), Black (VersaFine)
Ribbon: New Leaf (Papertrey Ink)
So go check out 2 Sketches 4 You and wish Kazan and Laura luck with their new adventures!