It's time for another EBTKS challenge. Lynnette has a great sketch this time! Here's the sketch:
CupCards To Go, and all the EBTKS designers are using pieces from their July kit!
You're Dandy set.
1. Make card from cardstock.
2. Cover with patterned paper.
3. Ruffle crepe paper down the front of the card. Adhere doily.
4. Cute cardstock, stamp sentiment and apply with foam tape.
5. Spray chipboard with Vintage Pink Glimmer Mist. Adhere with strong adhesive.
6. Adhere buttons.
Come check out the rest of the girls creations and play along yourself at EBTKS Challenge.
Thanks to everyone that played along with the PCD Sketch Challenge!