Sunday, October 12, 2008

moving. phase one.

If you know me well, you know I'm a planner. And let's be honest I'm not a very patient planner. When we have a plan I like to execute it immediately.

For example, some people may buy a house, know that they want to paint but decide they will do that after they get moved in. Me? Nope, can't do it. If we are going to paint, we better just do it first.

So Chase and I have a plan to execute as soon as we close. We took 'work' close with us to closing. We have a trailer waiting at my parents ready to be loaded with our equipment (paint, new flooring, ceiling fans, etc).

Thankfully this part of the plan went flawlessly. Well, except for the fact that we had to load a ton of hardwood into the trailer and it was just Chase and I. Good thing I'm so strong (ha).
I'm pretty sure that's Chase's "stop taking pictures and get to work face!"
More to come.

No comments: