- Garage Door Opener, the super quiet version. This surprisingly does not come with the house.
- Headboard for the guest bedroom (I'll post about this project once we get into the house)
- Picking out 80% of the colors
- Picking out crown molding to be installed after closing (thankfully my handy husband and father are great at these things)
- Blinds (who knew these things were so expensive). I know we don't have to have blinds on every window the day we move in, but it's still on my list of needs.
- Actual bed frame for guest bedroom
- Chalkboard for our door or garage entry way. I love to leave notes, and I love chalkboards.
- Night stand for the guest bedroom
- Mattress for the guest bedroom
- Paint in the hallways and guest bath.
So besides those things, that I feel like are pretty essential here is my list of wants... or I'll call them wishes, it sounds better.
Towels. I guess it's sad that towels are on my list, but these aren't any towels. Since I've gotten married and received all of those great wedding gifts, I've realized that white is the way to go. White sheets, white towels, white and bleach, two of my friends. Unfortunately I didn't register for white stuff. Have you seen these towels? So soft.
Bookcase. I have this plan of using this bookshelf in our office with those canvas boxed and baskets. I think it could look great. Plus it will have great places to hide my craft stuff!
Sheet. White sheets. Some really soft ones.
Built in bookcases. Okay, I'm not a crazy bookcase lover, but my husband and I have a ton of books. With Chase getting his master and my reading habit, we need bookcases. I would love some in our bonus room!
I will need some artwork and decorative pillows etc. but I haven't put my finger exactly which ones I want.